How can I help make myself feel full?

You can trick your body into filling full even before you eat. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen reveal what to eat so that you will not fill up on the wrong foods.

Continue Learning about Controlling Appetite

Curb the Munchies with This Water-Filled Food
There's a way to avoid plowing through the whole table of chips and dips at the barbecue this weekend. Choose water-filled fruit for your first nibbl...
5 Secrets to Appetite Control
5 Secrets to Appetite Control
Just as you can control things like cholesterol and blood pressure by changing the foods you eat or altering your behaviors, you can also control how ...
What is the best time to eat spicy food?
See Dr. Oz quiz his audience in a "face-off" in this video, revealing the best time is best to eat s...
How can I control sugar cravings?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
Many of my clients believe that they have intense sugar addictions. Nine times out of ten, the reaso...