How can I lose my cravings for foods?

Losing weight takes consistency and choosing sensible foods, but cravings can be a problem. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals a secret weapon to reduce cravings. 

Continue Learning about Controlling Appetite

Curb the Munchies with This Water-Filled Food
There's a way to avoid plowing through the whole table of chips and dips at the barbecue this weekend. Choose water-filled fruit for your first nibble...
How can I manage my food cravings?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
When you get a craving, it doesn't work to deprive yourself, which will often result in bingeing. Tr...
How can I control my appetite when I go to restaurants?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
Here is a list of a couple of tips to controlling your appetite when you eat out:Order a salad with ...
What Is the Difference Between Hunger and Food Cravings?