What is color breathing?

Color Breathing is a meditative practice, that can easily be performed before going to sleep or when waking in the morning, at work or at home. With color breathing, you choose a color to suit your needs. Simply hold the color in your mind's eye. Then, as you inhale a deep, slow breath through your nose, you visualize that color, try to feel the color and see the color. Then you exhale slowly through your mouth, continuing to visualize and experience the color.

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

Do herbs and food supplements have a cleansing and energizing effect?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Certain herbs and food supplements produce dramatic cleansing and energizing effects because they co...
How can I practice visualization with dual colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
In dual-colored pranas, the first color in the pair is the lesser of the two colors, meaning there i...
What type of colored pranas should I project for healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Always project a pastel ring of color with a white center rather than a solid shade. The preferred p...
What are the cautions when using colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Colored prana cautions:• Don’t mix violet or electric violet with red, yellow, or orange. Both viole...