Colon cancer can cause a person to feel tired or weak, lose weight, and have general discomfort in their digestive system and bowel movements. In the later stages of colon cancer, the cancer can spread beyond the rectum into other parts of the body. In stage III colon cancer, the lymph nodes that reside nearby are infected. In the final stage of colon cancer, stage IV, the cancer has spread to other organs, such as the liver or lungs.
- Q What are the T categories for colorectal cancer?
- Q What are the chances of surviving colon and rectal cancer?
- Q Is colorectal cancer different from colon cancer?
- Q Does colon cancer affect women differently than men?
- Q What are the survival rates for colon cancer by stage?
- Q What is recurrent colon cancer?