Can I get better if I have binge eating disorder?

Yes. Someone with binge eating disorder can get better.
People with binge eating disorder should get help from a health care professional, such as a psychiatrist, psychologist, or clinical social worker. As with bulimia, there are different ways to treat binge eating disorder that may be helpful for some people.
Nutritional advice and psychotherapy, especially cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) Drug therapy, such as antidepressants like fluoxetine (Prozac) or appetite suppressants prescribed by a doctor
CBT is a form of psychotherapy that focuses on the important role of thinking in how we feel and what we do. Therapy for a person with binge eating disorder may be one-on-one with a therapist or group-based.
This answer is based on the source infromation from the National Women's Health Information Center

Continue Learning about Eating Disorders

Is an Eating Disorder a Disease?
Is an Eating Disorder a Disease?
What Is the Phenomenon Called Pica?
What Is the Phenomenon Called Pica?
The Biology of Eating Disorders
The Biology of Eating Disorders
What Are the Major Categories of Eating Disorders?