The EpiPen contains a single dose of epinephrine (0.3 milligrams), which is appropriate for people who weigh more than 66 pounds. The EpiPen Jr. contains a smaller amount of epinephrine (0.15 milligrams). This reduced dose is appropriate for children who weigh 33 to 66 pounds.
- Q What are the side effects of EpiPen (epinephrine injection)?
- Q Who should not take EpiPen?
- Q How soon after using EpiPen will my symptoms improve?
- Q How should I store EpiPen?
- Q What should I avoid while using EpiPen?
- Q How does EpiPen interact with other medications?