Pravastatin can be taken at any time during the day or evening. It is best to take it at the same time every day - this should help you remember to take it to ensure that you receive your daily dose. Pravastatin does have interactions with other medications. Keeping your iGuard profile up-to-date with all of your medications, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements will help alert you to these potential interactions. You can also ask your pharmacist to review your medication list for possible drugs interactions.
- Q Is Pravastatin associated with scalp hair loss and palpitations?
- Q Is pravastatin available without a prescription?
- Q How does pravastatin work?
- Q What are the serious side effects of pravastatin?
- Q Should I make any changes to my diet while I am taking pravastatin?
- Q What side effects does Pravastatin (Pravachol) cause?