What is the incidence rate of carbon monoxide poisoning?

Incidences of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in the United States vary from year to year. In a given year, as many as 400 people in the United States die from carbon monoxide poisoning. In addition, approximately 15,000-20,000 people seek medical attention related to some type of carbon monoxide incident.

Continue Learning about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

How long does carbon monoxide poisoning last?
There is no easy way to tell how long carbon monoxide poisoning will last. There are varying degrees...
What is carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas without odor or color. It is found in combustion fumes, such as those ...
Can carbon monoxide poisoning have complications?
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning can have complications. However, once the initial symptoms have been ...
How can I tell if I have carbon monoxide in my home?
You can tell if you have carbon monoxide in your home by installing a carbon monoxide alarm, as ...