As a cancer survivor, how can I deal with my fear of a recurrence?

If you're a cancer survivor, it's normal to worry about the disease coming back. In this video, palliative medicine specialist Dr. Stewart Fleishman discusses ways to cope with the fear of a cancer recurrence.

Continue Learning about Cancer Survivorship

Cancer Plan for a Nation of Cancer Survivors
If you’re among the 15.5 million Americans who’ve survived cancer, at some point you’ve wondered, “What’s next for me?” Living beyond this disease is ...
How can meeting other cancer survivors help me?
Dr. Stewart B. Fleishman, MDDr. Stewart B. Fleishman, MD
As a cancer survivor you'll likely find a great deal of strength, support and advice from people who...
Why did my priorities seem to shift after I got cancer?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Cancer may cause you to change your priorities for many different reasons. Some of these reasons...
What Kind of Diet Will Reduce My Risk for Cancer?