As a cancer survivor, how can I deal with my fear of a recurrence?

If you're a cancer survivor, it's normal to worry about the disease coming back. In this video, palliative medicine specialist Dr. Stewart Fleishman discusses ways to cope with the fear of a cancer recurrence.

Continue Learning about Cancer Survivorship

Cancer Plan for a Nation of Cancer Survivors
If you’re among the 15.5 million Americans who’ve survived cancer, at some point you’ve wondered, “What’s next for me?” Living beyond this disease is ...
How can nonprofit organizations help me if I am a cancer survivor?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Many nonprofit organizations provide information for cancer survivors through websites, printed mate...
How can cancer affect my life later on?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Following cancer and treatment, there may be problems with practical day-to-day life activities, in ...
Why Is the Number of Cancer Survivors Increasing?