Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q How should I use Bupropion SR to help me quit smoking?
- Q Are foot cramps a side effect of bupropion XL?
- Q Who should not take bupropion?
- Q What is bupropion hydrochloride sustained-release?
- Q Who should take bupropion?
- Q Does bupropion interact with other medications or foods?