Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Does a higher dose of Bupropion lead to panic attacks?
- Q Do bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets interact with drugs?
- Q Is Bupropion an appropriate treatment for nicotine addiction recovery?
- Q How soon after taking bupropion will my symptoms improve?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of bupropion?
- Q How does bupropion treat nicotine addiction?