Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Is there a generic version of bupropion?
- Q How long do Bupropion takes to work? How long do side effects last?
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride sustained-release interact with other drugs?
- Q Who should take bupropion?
- Q Who should not take bupropion hydrochloride sustained-release?
- Q Do bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets have side effects?