Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q What should I know about bupropion hydrochloride extended-release?
- Q Who should not take bupropion?
- Q Is there a generic version of bupropion?
- Q Is feeling tired a side effect of Bupropion?
- Q Is Bupropion an appropriate treatment for nicotine addiction recovery?
- Q Does a higher dose of Bupropion lead to panic attacks?