Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Who should not take bupropion?
- Q How should I use Bupropion SR to help me quit smoking?
- Q How does bupropion treat nicotine addiction?
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride extended-release have side effects?
- Q How does bupropion treat depression seasonal affective disorder?
- Q What should I know about bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets?