Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride extended-release have side effects?
- Q What should I know about bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets?
- Q What are the side effects of bupropion?
- Q Does a higher dose of Bupropion lead to panic attacks?
- Q How does bupropion treat nicotine addiction?
- Q How soon after taking bupropion will my symptoms improve?