Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Do bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets have side effects?
- Q What should I know about bupropion before taking it?
- Q What should I avoid while taking bupropion?
- Q What should I know about bupropion hydrochloride extended-release?
- Q How long do Bupropion takes to work? How long do side effects last?
- Q What is bupropion hydrochloride sustained-release?