Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q What should I avoid while taking bupropion?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of bupropion?
- Q Who should not take bupropion hydrochloride extended-release?
- Q Does bupropion interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What is bupropion hydrochloride extended-release?
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride extended-release interact with drugs?