How is a suture brow lift performed?

Arthur W. Perry, MD
Plastic Surgery
The suture brow lift, a newer type of brow-lifting procedure, does not dissect the tissue. Rather, tiny incisions are made in the scalp, and special barbed plastic sutures are embedded into the undersurface of the eyebrow. The suture is then lifted and embedded into the scalp, causing a lift of the brow.
Straight Talk about Cosmetic Surgery (Yale University Press Health & Wellness)

The public’s recent exuberance toward cosmetic surgery has spurred an unprecedented demand for appearance-changing procedures. But how can an average consumer discern the hype from solid truth? ...

Continue Learning about Brow Lift

How do I choose a brow lift surgeon?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
The type of brow-lifting procedure chosen depends largely on the preference of the surgeon. Ever...
When should I consider a brow lift?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Consider a brow lift when you have upper eyelid ptosis (sagginess) and descent of the lateral two-th...
Can I Get a Brow Lift Without Surgery?
Can I Get a Brow Lift Without Surgery?
What Is a Brow Lift?
What Is a Brow Lift?