Should I talk to my doctor about my brain cancer symptoms?

If you experience symptoms of brain cancer, it is important to see a doctor. Symptoms vary widely, from headache and vision problems to personality changes and seizures. Your doctor can use imaging tests such as a CT scan or MRI to detect a brain tumor, and further tests can tell whether the tumor is cancerous. Even if it can't be completely cured, surgery, radiation and chemotherapy may be able to control the cancer and prolong your life for years.

Continue Learning about Brain Cancer (Neurological Cancers)

What is thymus cancer?
Susie WhitworthSusie Whitworth
The thymus gland is located just in front of and above the heart. It is divided into 2  lobes (h...
What causes brain cancer?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
The cause of most central nervous system tumors is not fully understood. But researchers have found ...
Inside Big Ang’s Cancer Treatment
Inside Big Ang’s Cancer Treatment
Why Family is Everything for Mob Wives’ Big Ang