Do cell phones cause brain cancer?

It has not been proven that cell phones and other everyday sources of radiation, such as microwave ovens, have any link to brain cancer. This possibility was raised by some early cell-phone studies, but bigger studies have found no link. Still, nobody knows yet how lifelong cell-phone use might affect people. If you are worried, you can reduce your radiation exposure by wearing an earpiece instead of holding the phone to your ear.

Continue Learning about Brain Cancer (Neurological Cancers)

Does my job put me at risk for brain cancer?
People in some occupations show higher than usual rates of brain cancer or may have a higher risk. T...
How are central nervous system (CNS) tumors graded?
Riverside Center for NeurosciencesRiverside Center for Neurosciences
The generally accepted scale for grading CNS tumors was approved by the World Health Organization in...
Why Family is Everything for Mob Wives’ Big Ang
How to Reduce Your Cell Phone Radiation Risk