<p>At every moment of every day, your brain heavily influences how you think, feel, act and interact with others. By avoiding bad brain habits<strong> </strong>and adopting as many good brain habits as possible, you can improve your brain function. In turn, you may see improvements in your memory,<strong> </strong>mood and other areas of your life.</p>
Keep Your Brain and Heart YoungDo This
Brain Health Q&As
What is cerebrospinal fluid?
<p>Cerebrospinal fluid flows in and around the hollow spaces of the brain and spinal cord, and between two of the meninges (the thin layers of tissue that cover and protect the brain and spinal cord). Cerebrospinal fluid is made by tissue called the choroid plexus in the ventricles (hollow spaces) in the brain.</p><p>This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.</p>
- QWhat is the cerebrum?
- QWhat is the cerebellum?
- QHow is a healthy brain different from an injured brain?
- QWhat are interesting facts about the human brain?
- QHow do specialists work to treat acquired brain injury (ABI)?
- QWhat kinds of behavioral problems does acquired brain injury (ABI) cause?
- QWhat causes a brain hemorrhage?
- QAre men and women wired differently?
- QWhat kinds of emotional problems does acquired brain injury (ABI) cause?
- QWhat kinds of problems does acquired brain injury (ABI) cause?
- QWhy can living with an acquired brain injury (ABI) be so difficult?
- QWhat are the different parts of the brain?
- QWhat areas of the brain influence anxiety?
- QHow do women's brains differ from men's?
- QHow does a woman’s brain affect the way she functions?
- QWhat does the human brain look like?
- QDoes the brain contain fat?
- QWhat are the different types of acquired brain injury (ABI)?
- QWhat kinds of physical problems does acquired brain injury (ABI) cause?
- QIs there a cure for acquired brain injury (ABI)?
- QWhat is brain death?
- QWhat color is our brain?
- QWhen does the human brain stop growing?
- QDo men have bigger brains than women?