What are the dangers of exposure to BPA and DEHP?

Exposure to BPA and DEHP (a phthalate found in many plastic household items) has now been linked to reduced thyroid hormones, which every cell in your body depends on.

It is now also recommended that you avoid handling thermal paper receipts, like those from gas stations and fast food restaurants, before eating -- especially if you're pregnant!

BPA is linked to cancer, miscarriage, fertility, obesity, immunity and sexual-development problems. Similar lab studies have linked DEHP and other phthalates to lower sperm counts, reproductive problems and liver cancer.

Continue Learning about BPA

What Is Bisphenol A (BPA)?
What Is Bisphenol A (BPA)?
How Can I Avoid Exposure to BPA?
How Can I Avoid Exposure to BPA?
Is BPA-Free Plastic Really Safer?
Is BPA-Free Plastic Really Safer?
What Are the Risks of Bisphenol A (BPA)?