How can being bow-legged affect my child's health?

Bow-leggedness is a deformity that is often outgrown as the child with bow legs ages. In this video, Dr. Oz, Dr. Tanya Altmann, and Dr. Mike Clark talk about how being bow-legged can affect a child over the long term.

Continue Learning about Bowlegs

What does it mean to be bow-legged?
Bowlegs are a condition in which, if standing with the feet and ankles together, the knees do not to...
Should I talk to my doctor about my child's bowlegs?
Bowlegs are a normal condition in children up to the age of three. The condition usually resolves it...
What causes bowlegs?
Up until 24 to 36 months of age, most experts agree having bowlegs is normal. Bowlegs occur because ...
How do bowlegs affect the body?
As the name implies, someone with this condition has legs that curve or bow away from each other. Mo...