How can the shoes I wear affect my knees?

Shoes play a big part in supporting our bodies. Our bodies are connected from head to toe. When you stride forward, you ankle takes the first impact, next are your knees, following your hips, lower back, etc. If you do not have shoes that will support and active lifestyle then you are not supporting your body. If you do not support your body then your knees will be one of the first areas to let you. Every individual is different in the sense of what hurts and when but if you are starting to feel any discomfort then consider purchasing new shoes, it will benefit you and your body will thank you!

Continue Learning about Joint Health

5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong
5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong
Improve your range of motion and ease aches with these hand exercises. If you have stiff hands, it can be difficult to turn a key, open a jar or write...
Is a Heart-Healthy Diet Good for Psoriasis?
Can Certain Foods Ease Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
Can A Gluten-Free Diet Help Ease Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?