How do spicy foods increase body odor?

Quite simply, spicy foods increase body odor by making you sweat more. When you eat spicy foods, your output of sweat increases, leading to an increase in body odor. Although many people believe pungent foods like garlic and onions can increase body odor, there is no scientific evidence of this.

Continue Learning about Body Odor

If my hygiene is good, what could be causing my body odor?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
"Bromhidrosis" is excessive or offensive body odor. It is common to the armpits but occurs in other ...
What are the smelliest parts of the body?
The most odorous parts on the human body are generally moist dark areas that have a high concentrati...
How can I manage body odor?
If you have a problem with body odor, the first step is to bathe daily. Use mild soap and towel off ...
Try This to Get Rid of Bad Body Odor
Try This to Get Rid of Bad Body Odor