How can I control body odor naturally?

On it’s own, sweat doesn’t smell bad, but once it hits the air and is exposed to bacteria, it begins to break down and emit odor. Apple cider (or white) vinegar is said to lower the pH level of the skin, creating an environment where bacteria cannot thrive. Splash this vinegar under your arms when you get out of the shower.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Body Odor

Why do my feet smell when they sweat?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
Our feet contain the 2 kinds of sweat glands found on the rest of our body. Chronic and embarras...
What can I do to help stop my feet from smelling so bad?
To stop feet from smelling bad, try a simple home remedy of soaking your feet in tepid iced tea. The...
Why don't my underarms smell when I sweat?
Amazingly, some people's sweat doesn't smell. In this video, Dr. Oz explains the different gland...
Try This to Get Rid of Bad Body Odor
Try This to Get Rid of Bad Body Odor