Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q How do muscles get increased blood flow from other organs?
- Q What symptoms of HIV/AIDs prevent me from donating blood?
- Q What are antiplatelet medications?
- Q Can I donate blood if I have bleeding problems?
- Q What is meant by pre-storage leukocyte-reduced red blood cells?
- Q Can I donate blood if I have an infection?