Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q Can I donate blood if I am on hormone replacement therapy (HRT)?
- Q What happens if the liver can't clear away all of your blood's toxins?
- Q What is in human blood?
- Q What does your white blood cell count indicate?
- Q What causes protein C deficiency?
- Q How many white blood cells are in a normal adult body?