Does exercise help increase confidence?

Exercise helps to increase confidence when there are realistic, attainable goals. Realistic and attainable goals help people to feel successful which in turn, helps them to feel more confident. The more successful a person feels the more confident they become.

Continue Learning about Benefits of Regular Exercise

The Secret Behind What Happens to Fat When You Exercise
Photo Credit: Phil Gradwell. via Flickr Creative Commons Very few people would question the dynamic benefits of exercise to improve health and wellne...
4 Ways Playing Golf Can Extend Your Life
The green vistas of a golf course, whether it’s public or private, are good for your soul and your heart. Playing the game, it turns out, can also ext...
Will I feel good after exercising?
Will I feel good after exercising? The definition of feeling good is different for everyone but usua...
What Triggered the Use of Vigorous Exercise to Treat Parkinson's Disease?