How can I use wet foods to lose belly fat?

Use the meal plan below to incorporate wet foods into your diet to fight bloat:

Breakfast

Pair your hot pepper jelly breakfast with belly-blasting water. (Hot pepper jelly is packed with capsaicin, a chemical that puts thekick in peppers and speeds metabolism up to 20% for 30 minutes after you eat it.) Start with a pitcher of water and add in lime, watermelon, mint and blackberries. You can continue to sip on this drink all day long.

Lunch

Beans are very hydrating. Try a wet bean burrito made with pinto beans, shredded cabbage, salsa and guacamole in large lettuce leaves.

Snacks

Swap out dry munchies for a snack bag that will beat the bloat! Try chopped jicama, celery, clementines and cashews. Add a dash of cayenne pepper for extra belly-blasting kick. Toss the mix in a bag and you can take these bloat-fighting benefits with you to munch all day long.

Dinner

Wet foods aren’t just fruits and vegetables! During dinner, blast your belly bloat with a turkey burger made with chia seeds and have a side fattoush salad. Enjoy an orange for dessert.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Belly Fat

What Your Waist Says About Your Health
What Your Waist Says About Your Health
The Ziggy cartoonist Tom Wilson once wrote: “A waist is a terrible thing to mind.” And boy was he right: But if you’ve lost your waist and really want...
Should I be worried about my prepubescent daughter's belly fat?
Charles J. Sophy, MDCharles J. Sophy, MD
No, you should not be worrying about your prepubescent daughter’s belly fat when her hormone changes...
Say Goodbye to Belly Flab in 9 Steps
Say Goodbye to Belly Flab in 9 StepsSay Goodbye to Belly Flab in 9 StepsSay Goodbye to Belly Flab in 9 StepsSay Goodbye to Belly Flab in 9 Steps
Get simple, everyday tricks to blast belly fat and keep weight off for good.
How Can I Reduce the Fat Off My Belly?
How Can I Reduce the Fat Off My Belly?