How can I make an all-natural at-home treatment for puffy eyes?

Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Dermatology
The quickest trick to help treat puffy eyes is to place extra firm tofu patches, cut a half-inch thick, under each eye for 10 minutes a day for two weeks. The soy in tofu has been shown to increase collagen. Also, soy contains flavonoids that have been shown to decrease sun damage. Combined, these will smooth and heal the skin. The sheer weight of the tofu patch will help press the swelling out of the area. Bonus: Follow this by doing 40 jumping jacks to rev up your circulation and drain the puffiness away!

Continue Learning about At Home Skin Care Treatments

How can I make a healthy drink that will help fight wrinkles?
Kimberly SnyderKimberly Snyder
For smooth, wrinkle-free skin, reach for a cup of detox tea before you have your morning coffee, say...
How do I make an avocado and honey paste for my flakey skin?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Flakey skin can be the result of dry skin, eczema and even psoriasis. Mash the fruit of an avocado w...
A Home Remedy for Under-Eye Circles
A Home Remedy for Under-Eye Circles
How to Make a DIY Probiotic Face Mask
How to Make a DIY Probiotic Face Mask