What is the rate of incidence for anxiety disorders?

If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, you are not alone. They are the most common psychiatric disorder, affecting 40 million Americans (about 18 percent) every year. Among anxiety disorders, specific phobias and social anxiety disorder are the most common.

Continue Learning about Anxiety

8 Expert-Approved Ways to Help Someone With Anxiety
It’s normal to worry. Work problems, money difficulties, illnesses, relationship issues and family troubles are among life’s common stressors. Dealing...
What is the rate of incidence for generalized anxiety disorder?
Generalized anxiety disorder is a common disorder that affects twice as many women as men. In Americ...
6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child
6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child
Don’t let your child suffer from the most common mental illness in the U.S.
How Can I Tell If My Anxiety Filter Is Creating More Worry Than Necessary?