How do I explain my anxiety to my children?

Tamar Chansky

Kids can be surprisingly intuitive: Chances are your child has already picked up on your anxiety. Learn how to talk to him about it by watching this video featuring psychologist Dr. Tamar Chansky, who specializes in anxiety.

Continue Learning about Anxiety

Proven Ways to Break the Anxiety-Insomnia Cycle
According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, 7 out of 10 adults in the U.S. report that they feel symptoms of stress and anxiety on...
What is the rate of incidence for generalized anxiety disorder?
Generalized anxiety disorder is a common disorder that affects twice as many women as men. In Americ...
6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child
6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child
Don’t let your child suffer from the most common mental illness in the U.S.
How Can I Tell If My Anxiety Filter Is Creating More Worry Than Necessary?