What happens if I miss a dose of Dilt-CD (diltiazem)?

If you miss a dose of Dilt-CD (diltiazem), take the controlled-release capsule as soon as you remember it. But if you do not remember the skipped dose until it is almost time to take the next one, just take the capsule at the time you normally do. Do not “double up” on doses of Dilt-CD to make up for the one you missed.

Continue Learning about Antihypertensive

What drugs may interact with calcium channel blockers?
If you... Are taking a beta blocker or a QTc interval prolonging drug - Calcium channel blockers ...
What should I know before taking angiotensin receptor blockers?
ARBs are not recommended for people with normal blood pressure and kidney function measures. An ARB...
What are possible side effects of an angiotensin receptor blocker?
Dr. Audrey K. Chun, MDDr. Audrey K. Chun, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) are generally well tolerated, with the most common side effects...
What is candesartan?
Candesartan (Atacand) is one of several blood pressure medications being used for migraine preventio...