The product labeling for Bystolic (nebivolol) does not list leg pain or weakness as a side effect. However, beta blockers like Bystolic are often used with other medications that commonly cause muscle pain. You may want to follow up with your doctor to review your medication list and discuss what might be causing your leg pain.
- Q Does Bystolic interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Is it safe to take Bystolic and Detrol LA?
- Q Who should not take Bystolic tablets?
- Q Is there a generic version of Bystolic (nebivolol)?
- Q What are Bystolic tablets (nebivolol)?
- Q Can I stop taking Bystolic whenever I want to?