The product labeling for Bystolic (nebivolol) does not list leg pain or weakness as a side effect. However, beta blockers like Bystolic are often used with other medications that commonly cause muscle pain. You may want to follow up with your doctor to review your medication list and discuss what might be causing your leg pain.
- Q How should I take Bystolic (nebivolol)?
- Q Can I stop taking Bystolic whenever I want to?
- Q What are the side effects of Bystolic tablets (nebivolol)?
- Q What is Bystolic?
- Q Does Bystolic (nebivolol) result in muscle pain?
- Q Is Bystolic (nebivolol) safe for long term use?