The product labeling for Bystolic (nebivolol) does not list leg pain or weakness as a side effect. However, beta blockers like Bystolic are often used with other medications that commonly cause muscle pain. You may want to follow up with your doctor to review your medication list and discuss what might be causing your leg pain.
- Q Can Bystolic result in hair loss and weight gain?
- Q How do Bystolic tablets interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Does Bystolic cause liver damage?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Bystolic?
- Q Are hot flashes a side effect of Bystolic?
- Q Does Bystolic (nebivolol) result in muscle pain?