The product labeling for Bystolic (nebivolol) does not list leg pain or weakness as a side effect. However, beta blockers like Bystolic are often used with other medications that commonly cause muscle pain. You may want to follow up with your doctor to review your medication list and discuss what might be causing your leg pain.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Bystolic (nebivolol)?
- Q What is Bystolic?
- Q Who should take Bystolic (nebivolol)?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Bystolic?
- Q Is Bystolic (nebivolol) safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?
- Q What are the side effects of Bystolic tablets (nebivolol)?