Patients have reported both hair loss, as well as weight gain at a rate of approximately 5% while taking Bystolic. No patients have reported cholesterol and glucose changes as a result of the Bystolic. Approximately 1% patients reported hair loss as a side effect of Pravachol. Pravachol is primarily used for lowering cholesterol as its mechanism of action. No patients reported weight gain or glucose issues with the Pravachol. If you are experiencing significant weight gain there could be changes to your cholesterol and glucose levels. You should discuss these side effects with your physician and have him review your cholesterol and glucose levels to determine the best course of action for you.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Bystolic (nebivolol)?
- Q What is Bystolic?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Bystolic?
- Q Who should take Bystolic (nebivolol)?
- Q How do Bystolic tablets interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Does Bystolic interact with other medications or foods?