How soon will I see results from using Latisse (bimatoprost ophthalmic)?

You are expected to start seeing results from using Latisse (bimatoprost ophthalmic) as early as two months after you begin. In clinical studies, people had eyelashes that were 25% longer, 18% darker, and 106% thicker and fuller after 16 weeks of use. The time it takes you to see results and the amount of change your eyelashes undergo may vary.

Debra Jaliman, MD
Dermatology

If you use Latisse daily, you will start to see results within 4-6 weeks; it will take about 4 months to get the full effect. In this video, dermatologist Debra Jaliman, MD, explains how you have to use the product every day to get the best results.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

Do cholinergic agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include fatigue, insomnia, excess sweating, hot flashes, excess saliva, nose or lun...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...