If you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, make sure that the doctor prescribing pilocarpine knows. Your doctor can help determine whether the benefits of using pilocarpine are greater than any risk to your baby. Also, talk to your doctor about using pilocarpine before breastfeeding. Your baby may need to be monitored to make sure he is not getting any pilocarpine through your milk.
- Q Can I drive while taking pilocarpine?
- Q Is there a generic version of pilocarpine?
- Q Can I use pilocarpine for eyes while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What should I avoid while taking pilocarpine?
- Q How can I tell if I have taken too much pilocarpine?
- Q Who should take pilocarpine?