If you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, make sure that the doctor prescribing pilocarpine knows. Your doctor can help determine whether the benefits of using pilocarpine are greater than any risk to your baby. Also, talk to your doctor about using pilocarpine before breastfeeding. Your baby may need to be monitored to make sure he is not getting any pilocarpine through your milk.
- Q How does pilocarpine interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I avoid while taking pilocarpine?
- Q How does pilocarpine treat Sjorgen's syndrome?
- Q How does pilocarpine treat dry mouth?
- Q What should I tell my doctor before getting a prescription for pilocarpine?
- Q Can my elderly parents take pilocarpine for their eyes?