If you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, make sure that the doctor prescribing pilocarpine knows. Your doctor can help determine whether the benefits of using pilocarpine are greater than any risk to your baby. Also, talk to your doctor about using pilocarpine before breastfeeding. Your baby may need to be monitored to make sure he is not getting any pilocarpine through your milk.
- Q How does pilocarpine treat Sjorgen's syndrome?
- Q Can my child use pilocarpine for eyes?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Pilocarpine?
- Q Can my elderly parents take pilocarpine for their eyes?
- Q Can I use pilocarpine for eyes while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What side effects does pilocarpine (Salagen) cause?