Lamisil AT contains the active ingredient terbinafine and is intended only for athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It not intended to treat vaginal infections or those that develop under the nails or on the scalp. The other over-the-counter antifungals include: Lotrimin AF Cream, which contains the active ingredient clotrimazole; and Lotrimin AF Topical Powder, Topical Powder Spray and Topical Solution Spray, which contain the active ingredient miconazole. These two are intended for the athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Q How does Lamisil AT treat fungal infections?
- Q Does Lamisil AT interact with other medications?
- Q What is Lamisil AT?
- Q Does loss of taste continue even after stopping terbinafine?
- Q What are the risks of using Lamisil AT?
- Q Does Terbinafine cause coughing or shortness of breath?