How should I use Lamisil AT?

You should use Lamisil AT (terbinafine) exactly as directed by your doctor or as instructed on the package label. Before applying Lamisil AT to your skin, wash and dry your hands and the affected skin. Then apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area, rubbing it into the skin gently. Wash your hands immediately after applying the cream. Depending on the fungal infection, you may need to apply the cream once or twice a day for one to two weeks. Although your symptoms may begin to improve within a few days, the fungus is still present. It's important to use Lamisil AT for the length of treatment advised to ensure that the medication has completely cleared the fungus from the skin. If you have any questions about using and applying Lamisil AT, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...