How does Balmex treat diaper rash?

The zinc oxide in Balmex shields the irritated area of skin, or diaper rash, from friction. By shielding the skin from further irritation, the skin is allowed time to heal. Balmex should be applied directly to the area affected by diaper rash. Your hands and the baby's skin should both be clean. The primary function of Balmex is to create an intermediate layer between skin and diaper.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...