Is alosetron hydrochloride safe for children to take?

Alosetron hydrochloride is indicated only for women older than 18 years of age; it is not safe for anyone under the age of 18 to take this medication. Clinical studies have not been performed to adequately confirm the benefits of using this drug to treat irritable bowl disease in men. 

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

Are anti-diarrheals and gas medications safe for older people?
Anti-diarrheal medications are generally safe for older people. But as you age, you are more lik...
Who should take anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are intended for the temporary relief of diarrhea and ga...
How do anti-diarrheal and gas medications work?
Bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate) helps to treat diarrhea by influencing how flui...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?