What is Novolin N Innolet?

Novolin N Innolet (also known by the generic name insulin human isophane) is a man-made form of insulin -- a hormone found in the body that helps to manage glucose levels and treat diabetes. Novolin N is an intermediate acting insulin. Novolin N usually begins working about 60 - 90 minutes after it is given and its action may last up to 24 hours. It is available over-the-counter and is administered by injection. 

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Does premlintide have any side effects?
Side effects of pramlintide may include nausea, headaches, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pai...
Do any other drugs interact with pramlintide?
Because pramlintide may affect absorption rates of some oral drugs, follow instructions carefully fo...
What is rosiglitazone (Avandia) and is it safe to treat diabetes?
William Lee DuboisWilliam Lee Dubois
Avandia, as of today, remains on the US market. However, it has been “banned” in Europe due to conce...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...