Onglyza (saxagliptin) is a brand name for the active ingredient saxagliptin. Onglyza is one of the newer medications developed to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. The current patent for Onglyza will expire in February 2021. If no lawsuits or extensions are applied, it may be available in generic version soon after that date.
- Q When should I see my doctor about problems taking Onglyza?
- Q Who should take Onglyza?
- Q How can I best minimize the side effects of Onglyza?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Onglyza?
- Q Who should not take Onglyza?
- Q How can I tell if I am allergic to Onglyza?