Onglyza (saxagliptin) is a brand name for the active ingredient saxagliptin. Onglyza is one of the newer medications developed to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. The current patent for Onglyza will expire in February 2021. If no lawsuits or extensions are applied, it may be available in generic version soon after that date.
- Q Should my elderly parents take Onglyza?
- Q Can I take Onglyza while I am pregnant?
- Q What is Onglyza?
- Q How can I best minimize the side effects of Onglyza?
- Q What should I know about Onglyza before taking it?
- Q Does Onglyza interact with other medications or foods?