Luvox is prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) by adjusting the level of the chemical serotonin in the brain. Talk to your doctor for more information about stopping Luvox treatment safely.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Luvox?
- Q How is Luvox used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Luvox?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Luvox for my child?
- Q How soon after starting Luvox will my symptoms improve?
- Q What is the generic name for Luvox?