Luvox is prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) by adjusting the level of the chemical serotonin in the brain. Talk to your doctor for more information about stopping Luvox treatment safely.
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Luvox?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Luvox?
- Q Is it safe to use Luvox if I'm breastfeeding?
- Q How is Luvox used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Q When should I call my doctor if my child is taking Luvox?
- Q What should I know before my child uses Luvox?