Doctors may prescribe nortriptyline to treat depression caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. However, it may also be prescribed for other conditions, such as pain after you have had shingles, panic disorders, or smoking cessation.
- Q Will taking nortriptyline make me have suicidal thoughts?
- Q What are the side effects of nortriptyline?
- Q Who should take nortriptyline?
- Q How does nortriptyline treat depression?
- Q What should I avoid while taking nortriptyline?
- Q What side effects does nortriptyline cause?