Doctors may prescribe nortriptyline to treat depression caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. However, it may also be prescribed for other conditions, such as pain after you have had shingles, panic disorders, or smoking cessation.
- Q How does nortriptyline treat depression?
- Q How can I tell if I have taken too much nortriptyline?
- Q What is nortriptyline?
- Q What should I avoid while taking nortriptyline?
- Q When should I call a doctor about problems taking nortriptyline?
- Q Is there a generic version of nortriptyline?