What should I do if I miss a dose of Luvox?

If you miss a dose of Luvox (fluvoxamine), take the missed dose as soon as you realize your mistake. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume taking Luvox at the next scheduled time. Do not take two doses at once. Luvox is prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and social anxiety disorder. Talk to your doctor for more information about Luvox and how to take it safely.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are dual reuptake inhibitors?
Michael J. Mufson, MDMichael J. Mufson, MD
The dual reuptake inhibitors venlafaxine (Effexor) and duloxetine (Cymbalta) are a class of antidepr...
How do antidepressants work?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
No one knows for certain how antidepressants work. While we have many pieces of the puzzle, we still...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?