What should I do if I miss a dose of Luvox?

If you miss a dose of Luvox (fluvoxamine), take the missed dose as soon as you realize your mistake. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume taking Luvox at the next scheduled time. Do not take two doses at once. Luvox is prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and social anxiety disorder. Talk to your doctor for more information about Luvox and how to take it safely.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How effective is doxepin at treating insomnia?
Sleep studies have shown that people taking doxepin wake up fewer times at night and spend less time...
What conditions do antidepressants treat?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Antidepressants are Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved for treating major depression (i.e.,...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?