What if I miss a dose of amoxapine?

If you forget to take a dose of amoxapine (Asendin) then take a dose as soon as possible. However, if the next dose is due soon, skip the one you missed and take the next pill on schedule. Never take extra amoxapine to make up for a missed dose. Setting a schedule to take your pill each day will help you remember.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What should I know about nortriptyline before taking it?
Nortriptyline may increase the risk of suicide in children and adolescents. If you have a seizure d...
How do antidepressant medications affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
This depends mostly on what medication is being used, but it also varies a great deal from one perso...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?