What if I miss a dose of amoxapine?

If you forget to take a dose of amoxapine (Asendin) then take a dose as soon as possible. However, if the next dose is due soon, skip the one you missed and take the next pill on schedule. Never take extra amoxapine to make up for a missed dose. Setting a schedule to take your pill each day will help you remember.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Antidepressant

Antidepressant

Antidepressants treat depression. They raise serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine, and brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels. Improves mood and reduces the physical symptoms of depression. Learn more about antidepressants from o...

ur experts.