How should I take Remeron SolTab?

Take the antidepressant Remeron SolTab (mirtazapine) as prescribed. Remeron SolTab is an orally disintegrating tablet (ODT), which dissolves on your tongue. This form of the medicine is good for people who have trouble swallowing whole pills. After removing the tablet from the package, place it on your tongue, where it will quickly dissolve. Then swallow normally. It is usually taken at bedtime, with or without food.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Does the FDA place warnings on antidepressants?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has now placed a warning on the labels of antidepressants...
Can I have a good sex life if I'm on antidepressants?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
You don't need to sacrifice your sex life in order to treat depression. Some newer antidepressan...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?