How should I store Emsam?

Leave Emsam patches in their protective pouches until you're ready to use one. Store them at room temperature. Don't keep Emsam or any other type of medication in the bathroom. The heat and moisture can damage medicine. Keep all medications out of reach of children. Dispose of outdated Emsam patches or patches you are no longer using.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are the different types of antidepressants?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
There are many antidepressants on the market today. Why do we need so many different medications to ...
What should I know before taking doxepin?
It is not known if doxepin is safe or effective for children and teens under 18 years of age.  If y...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?