How should I take clomipramine?

Your doctor will tell you how to take clomipramine. However, when you start using the medication, you will probably take a dose three times a day with meals. After a few weeks, your doctor will likely tell you to take clomipramine just once a day before you go to bed. If there is anything you don't understand about your instructions, check with your pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What should I know about nortriptyline before taking it?
Nortriptyline may increase the risk of suicide in children and adolescents. If you have a seizure d...
What are side effects of antidepressants?
Dr. John Preston, PsyDDr. John Preston, PsyD
Side effects of antidepressants include the following: Common side effects: These include nausea an...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?