How should I take clomipramine?

Your doctor will tell you how to take clomipramine. However, when you start using the medication, you will probably take a dose three times a day with meals. After a few weeks, your doctor will likely tell you to take clomipramine just once a day before you go to bed. If there is anything you don't understand about your instructions, check with your pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are the side effects of nortriptyline?
Side effects may include drowsiness, lethargy, fatigue, weakness, dry mouth, eye and vision problems...
How often should I take antidepressants for perimenopausal rage?
Marcy Holmes, MSN, NPMarcy Holmes, MSN, NP
There are various types and doses of antidepressants available by prescription from medical health-c...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?