How do I know if I have taken too much mirtazapine?

If you take too much mirtazapine, you may become confused, forgetful and "out of sorts." You may also become very drowsy. See your doctor right away if you think you have taken too much so your heart rate and other bodily functions can be checked. Your doctor may also contact a poison control center if you have taken a large dose.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Why should I see my doctor regularly if I'm taking antidepressants?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If medication for depression is necessary, expect to have regular appointments with the physicia...
What are dual reuptake inhibitors?
Michael J. Mufson, MDMichael J. Mufson, MD
The dual reuptake inhibitors venlafaxine (Effexor) and duloxetine (Cymbalta) are a class of antidepr...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?