What happens if I miss a dose of divalproex ER?

If you miss a dose of divalproex ER, you should try to take it as soon as you remember it, unless it is close to the time to take your next dose. You should never take two doses together. Overdoses of divalproex ER can cause tiredness, heart problems, coma and death.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What are the side effects of gabapentin?
Side effects may include dizziness, nervousness, sleepiness, indigestion, muscle pain, and speech di...
What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
Your doctor will need to assess your liver function before starting treatment. Serum bicarbonate wil...
What are side effects of using anticonvulsants for bipolar?
Mark Moronell, MDMark Moronell, MD
The main side effects with anti-convulsants such as Depakote and Lamictal that are prescribed for bi...
What are side effects of anticonvulsants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Here are side effects of anticonvulsants:Common side effects: Each anticonvulsant has specific side ...