When can I stop taking Brovana?

You can stop taking Brovana (arformoterol) when you and your doctor together decide that it's safe for you to stop. Brovana relieves symptoms such as wheezing, cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath due to chronic pulmonary disease (COPD), a group of lung problems that includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Even if your COPD symptoms improve, you should keep taking Brovana: Stopping suddenly could cause them to get worse.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...