What should I do if I take too much Advair HFA?

Do not take more Advair HFA than is prescribed by your doctor. If you do, call your doctor right away. Symptoms of an overdose may include angina or chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeats, seizures, tremors or shaking, weakness, headaches, nausea and vomiting. If you have any of these symptoms, call 911 and get immediate emergency medical help.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...