What are the side effects of Spiriva?

Possible side effects of Spiriva (tiotropium) include: dry mouth, sinus infection, sore throat, nonspecific chest pain, increased heart rate, blurred vision, constipation, dry mouth, urinary tract infection, indigestion, runny nose, sudden narrowing and blockage of the airways into the lungs (bronchospasm). Your breathing suddenly gets worse. New or worsened increased pressure in the eyes (acute narrow-angle glaucoma). Symptoms may include: eye pain, blurred vision, seeing halos (visual halos) or colored images along with red eyes. Symptoms of blockage in your bladder and/or enlarged prostate may include: difficulty passing urine, painful urination. If you are allergic to Spiriva, you may experience difficulty breathing, swelling in the face and mouth or hives and should seek emergency medical help. These are not all of the possible side effects with Spiriva HandiHaler. Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...