It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q Will I still need my rescue inhaler while taking Advair Diskus?
- Q Can I overdose using Advair Diskus?
- Q Who should take Advair Diskus?
- Q Are Advair Diskus and Advair HFA the same medication?
- Q While on Advair Diskus, what if I need to use my relief inhaler more often?
- Q Can Advair Diskus have an impact on bone density in my elderly parents?