It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q Can I safely use Advair Diskus while I am pregnant?
- Q Can Advair Diskus have an impact on bone density in my elderly parents?
- Q Is it safe to use Advair Diskus while I am breastfeeding?
- Q What is Advair Diskus?
- Q Can my parent safely use Advair Diskus?
- Q Can my child safely take Advair Diskus?