It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q Are Advair Diskus and Advair HFA the same medication?
- Q What are the side effects of Advair Diskus?
- Q What should I know about using the Advair Diskus system?
- Q How do I use Advair Diskus?
- Q What should I know about Advair Diskus before using it?
- Q Does Advair Diskus interact with other medications?