It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q Who should take Advair Diskus?
- Q What are the side effects of Advair Diskus?
- Q How do I use Advair Diskus?
- Q While on Advair Diskus, what if I need to use my relief inhaler more often?
- Q Is it safe to stop using my Advair Diskus?
- Q Is it safe to breastfeed if I am using Advair Diskus?