It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q Will I still need my rescue inhaler while taking Advair Diskus?
- Q What should I know about Advair Diskus before using it?
- Q Is it safe to use Advair Diskus while I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can I overdose using Advair Diskus?
- Q What is Advair Diskus?
- Q My friend has the same condition that I do. Can I share my Advair Diskus?