It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: a rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue. If you experience any of these, call 911.
- Q What should I know about using the Advair Diskus system?
- Q Is it safe to stop using my Advair Diskus?
- Q Are there any risks in using Advair Diskus?
- Q Who should take Advair Diskus?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Advair Diskus?
- Q Should I use Advair Diskus to stop an asthma attack?