Can my child safely take Advair Diskus?

Advair Diskus can be used safely in children over four years of age. However, ask your doctor or pharmacist about different doses recommended for children between the ages of four and 11.

Some children may not grow as fast as expected when taking the medication. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the things to look for and make sure that your doctor is tracking your child's growth.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...