Can my child safely take Advair Diskus?

Advair Diskus can be used safely in children over four years of age. However, ask your doctor or pharmacist about different doses recommended for children between the ages of four and 11.

Some children may not grow as fast as expected when taking the medication. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the things to look for and make sure that your doctor is tracking your child's growth.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...